Wednesday, April 22, 2009

February Part 2

I really need to post more often!!! I am like 2 months behind!!! Ahhhh! Now you can all see that I am late in every aspect of my life...not just getting places!
Anyways, so after "poop in a bag" and a 13 hour drive south from the frozen tundra, Corrie, the girls, Madie and I were in San Diego!!! We missed Ben so much and I am pretty sure he missed us too! He loves the Huish family and was excited that they were going to be here for two weeks of fun! We didn't DO to much but it still felt busy! We made curtains for the living room and Madie's room and ate mexican food and walked to the park almost every day! But the best thing we did I thought was celebrate Corrie's 29th (heehee) birthday at Disneyland which also happened to be Madie's first time! We also went to California Adventure the next weekend when Dave was here. It was really fun! I have posted some pictures of, Disneyland, Cali Advent. and the park so I hope you enjoy...give me a week and I will post some pictures of the new look in my living room!!! Thanks again Corrie for all that you did to help me! I COULD NOT have done it without you!!! P.S. Let's start planning trip #2!!!























6 comments:

Dave, Corrie, Mae & Elle said...

Good Times!!!!

Cristi said...

All the girls are beautiful!

Can you plan your next trip to UT in July when we'll be there too?! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)

Annie said...

So fun! We are off to Disneyland on Monday. I'm excited now after viewing your post!

Anonymous said...

that cotton candy looks yummy.

I'm looking forward to the day we can make it out there.

love you guys!

Beach Mommy said...

Next time you are so close, you'll have to tell me. Our little ladies need to interact! So glad you had fun and how can't you? You were at the happiest place on earth!!

Lynda said...

Hi Guys,
Love all your posts and pictures! You have been having way too much fun. Good for You!
With Love, Lynda