Okay...still late but doing better!!! Madie's first birthday was a blast and turned out as good as I imagined! We had so much fun! It was of course a "Yo Gabba Gabba" party theme with all the things Madie likes best! We played pin the flower on Foofa, had a pinata and bubbles blowing throughout the party. We also had Gabba music playing the whole time. It was fun! Madie seemed to really enjoy it and she got so many fun presents from all her friends! Thanks to everyone who made it a success! And for all the friends and family who made it a party! Here are some pics from the day!








I think Madie's favorite present was a few days early...When we found out that she is going to be a Big Sister!!! We are due March 2nd which makes me about 11 weeks today! We are so excited even though I am again sicker than a DOG! oh well it all pays off in the end right? Anyways, we will keep you posted and updated and I will try my best not to wait so long :)
James Family – Dickinson House (Hillcrest)
7 years ago




8 comments:
you keep us "posted and updated"? hahaha! jessa your funny! your next post will probably be of baby number twos first birthday! hahaha! sorry jessa couldnt resist, you know i love ya!!
I love the frosting in her hair. It's so funny to me, we went all out for C's first. Had a few friends over for N's first and Sariah's 1st birthday's in 2 days and I haven't planned a thing... Hope you feel better SOON!!!
Happy Birthday Maddie! I love the curls in that hair. I guess I STILL haven't seen them in person, but one of these days!! Congrats on #2 coming soon.
Oh my goodness I am so excited to see her, I just want to chew on her little cheeks. And I am in love with her hair how long and curly it's gotten!
YAY! 3 WEEKS!
one is so fun!! i love that messy face.
WHAT????? HOORAY!!! So excited for you guys :)
I'm sooooo sad I missed Maddie's Birthday. Looked like tons of fun and I'm lovin' Yo Gabba Gabba!
We should really get together soon. Miss you!!!!!!!
That is too cute, we are actually planning a Yo Gabba Gabba Party for Noah next month- too funny!
she is such a doll. gorgeous in every way! Even covered in frosting! Man. already 1. That's crazy!
Post a Comment