Sunday, January 24, 2010

The *New* Girls' room unveiled!!!

So I am still finding it hard to refer to Madie's room as "the girls'" room, plural, since in like 4 weeks she will be sharing it with her sister! Crazy! So I have been working on it like a mad women trying to get it done in time. Finally after a few set backs, we have it completed! Here are some pics of the room!!! Hope it looks as good in the pictures as it does in reality!!!
This is looking in from the door to the far right corner...
Now looking to the right clockwise from the door...
This is a dresser that I repainted...This is a cute frame I got at TJ MAXX for $5!!!This is looking from the corner of the crib towrds the door...And this is looking at the corner across from the door...This is a chandelier I bought at Lowes for $70 that I painted green to go with the room...I love it!

I just gotta thank Corrie for the inspiration and help sewing, and Annie and Alex for the help painting!!! You guys rock and it couldn't have been done without you!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Jessa that is beautiful!!! I love it all. So sweet and perfect for little girls. LOVE the chandelier too.

I miss you!

Mindy Hales said...

Simply adorable!! It is perfect.

Dan, Justyn, and Noah said...

That is too cute, I love it- so pretty!

Park Family said...

It looks great! Good job Jessa!

Jessica Adams said...

Very totally cute, Jess! Good job!

Beach Mommy said...

So cute!! I would love to have a 'girls room.' We do have a boys room but we'll see if that just gets bigger or if Sariah's room will become the 'girls room'. Hope you're feeling well. Pictures please!

Little Beachs said...

The room is so cute!! I love the dresser!! And the colors!!

CCmomma said...

so lovely! Love the vintage feel!

Anonymous said...

any chance there is room in there for me?! I wanna be there .. its like a hotel so pretty! Nice job!

Gordon Family 5 said...

I love the room. You have a great eye for design. I can't wait to have a place of my own that I can do something like that. INSPIREING! The girls are going to love that for years to come.