Sunday, May 30, 2010

Double Take...

I found this picture of Madie taken at the park and I couldn't believe how much she looked like this picture of Emmie taken at the beach! They are about the same age in the photos. Madie's face is rounder and Emmie is more oval but their expression looks so similar to me!!! What do you think?
Now here is a picture of ME as a baby and Emily now...I KNEW I was in there somewhere :)

Crazy huh!!!???!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

They are so cute! Darcy and Kayla don't really look alike. Darcy looks just like her dad at 2 and Kay just like me. Funny how that works. You have beautiful kids!!!

anna b. said...

so freakin' cute!! crazy, that they're both totally cute and that they DO resemble their beautiful mama!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you so little Jess! Totally a cutie and dont you worry .. we see you in both your babies! Lucky girls :)

Gordon Family 5 said...

They look alike alright and that picture of you is almost dead on. How cool.