It is hard to believe that my 10yr. reunion is this year. Kinda freaky actually. So Saturday night I got together with the 3 girls I still keep in close contact with from high shool. Let it be known that we have all been friends for a number of years. Probably 20 or more...that sounds crazy! I am definately feeling old now...Luckily, when we all get toether it is easy to forget how old we actually are and just enjoy each others company the way we have for years! It was as we took the following pictures that I realized why we are such good friends. We had dinner, played on the computer and then sat up talking until like 12AM!!!! Ben was not a happy camper as I had said that I would be home around 11 and still had to drive an hour back to Santee. It was a night that will not be forgtten quickly and I just have to say: I'm lovin' my girls!!!!










1 comments:
Jessa- You ARE old! Enjoy the time you still have left! Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment