I'm 19 weeks today! Yeah!!! It seems like it is taking forever...Unfortunately I am STILL THROWING UP! Not as often but more often than I would like! Mostly in the morning - my way of starting the day off right! We find out Friday if it will be Madeline or Carter and we are so excited! All I can say is that it is a good thing we got a morning appointment or I would be completely useless all day! I am sooo impatient it is kind of ridiculous! I felt the baby for the first time this week! I was sitting on the couch with a pillow on my tummy and the baby totally pushed against the inside like they didn't want the pillow with my fat heavy arms resting on them! It was awesome! Then yesterday at work I had a totally stupid moment...I was washing my hands and all of a sudden I thought to myself "I feel wierd right now...What's going on?" Then I realized that something was moving, sort of "swimming" in my stomach. I was like Duh! It was really cool...I just can't wait for Ben to be able to feel it!
The house is coming along. We have the baby's room done as much as it can be without knowing if it will be brown and blue or brown and pink...
Ben is awesome! He has remodled the whole thing practically by himself. All I have done is paint! He is so talented (which saves us alot of much needed southern California cash!) All we have left are the baseboards and the carpeting. I almost can't believe my fingers when I read that...It has been a year long project and we are still not done but progress is definately evident!
Our room is also coming along although not quite as far. We have the closet rebuilt and Ben is almost done with all of the electrical and plumbing. We (I mean Ben) have put in canned lights and made it actually look like a functional room :) We should have it primed, textured and possibly painted by the end of the month! I can't wait! A year in the living room has been interesting to say the least...
That is about all the happenings down here so I will try to post a pic of my tummy soon :) For some reason I seem to be on the other side of the camera most of the time...mysterious ;)
The house is coming along. We have the baby's room done as much as it can be without knowing if it will be brown and blue or brown and pink...
Ben is awesome! He has remodled the whole thing practically by himself. All I have done is paint! He is so talented (which saves us alot of much needed southern California cash!) All we have left are the baseboards and the carpeting. I almost can't believe my fingers when I read that...It has been a year long project and we are still not done but progress is definately evident!
Our room is also coming along although not quite as far. We have the closet rebuilt and Ben is almost done with all of the electrical and plumbing. We (I mean Ben) have put in canned lights and made it actually look like a functional room :) We should have it primed, textured and possibly painted by the end of the month! I can't wait! A year in the living room has been interesting to say the least...
That is about all the happenings down here so I will try to post a pic of my tummy soon :) For some reason I seem to be on the other side of the camera most of the time...mysterious ;)




4 comments:
Hi Jessa! It was a nice surprise to get a comment from you on my blog. How are you? I had no idea that you were expecting, congrats!!! I hope things go well and I can't wait to check on your blog and see what you're having:)
Jessa I am so excited for you. Cute names you have picked out. I'm sorry you are still feeling sick, I hope it gets better for you. Isn't it the coolest thing feeling the baby inside of you? Wait until you get into the 30+ weeks and you can actually see it moving across your tummy. It's the coolest thing. I miss you and Moira! Keep in touch. Love, Cheryl
That is so awesome. There really is no other feeling like feeling a baby move. I actually really missed that feeling after the births of both my kids... so I just held them so I could feel them move AND stare at their perfection. I'm glad to hear about the house also. Way to go Ben (and you of course with the painting). I can't wait to see it. Last time I was there... well you know what it looked like. :) Take care and keep posting!
Jessa, Jessa...where have you been??? I miss you and hearing about your crazy self. Pat and I are just north of L.A. now and come to S.D. often so we'll have to get together soon. email if you want, I miss you and CONGRATS on the baby!!! I'm prego too with number 3, just 13 weeks though, I wish I was as far aloong as you - Genine
Post a Comment