I LOVE GUMMI BEARS!!!! I think they might be one of my favorites if not my favorite candy to eat. They feel fun in your mouth and wether they are cool and hard or hot and gooey they are just one of the best candies around. I recently discovered mini gummi bears which are about the size of a very small peanut and I must have gobbled the whole bag in less than a minute! They are awesome. So I guess it should have been no surprise to me that when we got our first ultrasound, our baby (who was looking right at the camera) greatly resembled a gummi bear laying on its side. :) It was the most awesome thing! The baby was kicking it's legs and waving at the camera and the Doctor could help but telling us what an active baby we had. Good to hear but dreaded for the future. I have a friend that is due in about a month or so and all through church her little girl is turning and kicking and she can hardly sit still herself with all the movement. But I don't care!!! "Kick away little one!" We have waited long enough! We'll take it! So the other good news??? The doctor moved our due date up a few days! July 9th! What? you want more??? OK!!! I am measuring a little bigger than I should be at 11 weeks despite losing 10 pounds, so the chance of twins has not gone overlooked. However, the doctor couldn't get a better picture of my tummy so she said we will not know for sure until the next appointment ... February 15th!!! At least we will also know if it is a he or a she or he's and she's :) OK so names we have had for a million years! A girl will be Madeline Claire. A boy will be Carter Benjamin. We can't wait!!! I never thought I would be 28 having my first but I guess it is just one more testimony builder that not everything is on our timeline. And sometimes things are sweeter when you wait for them...Just like finding those mini gummi bears!The little line is how big the baby is! Also see how you can only see like 1/2 of the "baby home"? That was the best the doctor could do and that is why there are still some questions... :) she had a hard time getting the baby down to where you could see anything at all! I guess we will find out next time!!!




5 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that things are going well. Keep us posted and of course I gotta know if it's a boy or girl or one or two! How exciting (either way)! Hooray, hooray! Good luck growing your little gummy bear(s).
I'm so happy for you guys! Don't you love ultrasounds? Even though they look like little blobs, it still brings great joy to see the baby and know that he/she is really in there moving and growing!
I love that post, Jessa! you truly have waited long enough and i'm sure that all you have yet to endure will be so worth it. I remember my feelings when i got to see Aria for the first time, i almost didn't believe that she was finally there inside me. I felt honored and excited and overwhelmed with Heavenly Love! I'm glad the Lord trusts us with his children-you are truly blessed and are so sweet, lady! Can't wait to hear more!
Hi Jessa!
That is the cutest post about gummi bears and your baby! I know what you mean about how things are on the Lord's timeline- I'm so happy for you!
love, Heidi
Did you get new pictures yet?! I wanna see my niece ... or what I hope is a niece... but will Love either way!
Post a Comment