Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My internal battle...

I know that sounds deep and insightful, but I thought under the circumstances it was a good title. Madeline has been moving alot lately and man do I feel it on the inside! I can tell that she likes certain positions already...(thanks for clueing mom in sweetie) and I have no doubts that she will probably enjoy those same positions once she gets here. She already seems to be very independent. If I lay on my side, she flips around until she is right side up. Apparently she does not like to "stand on her head". Not that I blame her...who does??? She also likes to lay with her back against my lower abdomen almost facing my back which makes for the weirdest feeling! Escpecially when my keyboard at work bumps up against it...Although I feel her move mostly at night, I am confident that her sleep patterns will change and she will throughly enjoy sleeping through the night once she gets here!!! Ha Ha yeah right!!! A girl can hope can't she? Until then, I am enjoying maybe the least stressful internal battle ever!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. She sounds like she already has quite the personality!

Annie said...

I miss those little movements in my belly. I often thought Darcy was into kick boxing, maybe that's why she has muscular legs. Diane (my mom-in-law) says that she thought her babies were taking off a sweater. Annie

Jessica Adams said...

We miss you and are so excited for you guys! I wish we could see you guys more, we need to come visit. And you need to post more pictures, like... I want to see what your house looks like! We love you!

Jessica Adams said...

Jessa-
I totally just sent Justin a text today telling him how much I want to move to California. Seriously. When we were there for our last visit I fell totally in love with it and I love being with you guys! We're trying to get out there as soon as we can! It's just a matter of getting the time off. :)

Lynda said...

Hi Jessa, (Ben & Madeline too)
What a beautiful blog you have created. I enjoy reading your thoughts and feelings as your pregnancy progresses.
At church Sunday, I was sitting by a friend who is 24 weeks along. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her to feel her baby moving. That was a precious moment. Enjoy the journey!
With Love, Lynda

Beach Mommy said...

I feel like the only thing that makes carrying a baby worth it is when you can feel that little person inside....even if they are kicking off the inside of your rib cage. Colten was definitely a soccer player and now he does love it. Noah moved all over and now he loves wrestling and football...because of the tackling...Maybe she'll be a syncronized swimmer on her back and with her face up:) Won't those be fun events to go to?!:) Love ya - G

Dave, Corrie, Mae & Elle said...

T.W.S.SAID! Hey Ben, do you guys still have hot water.

Dave, Corrie, Mae & Elle said...

T.W.S.SAID! Hey Ben, do you guys still have hot water.

Anonymous said...

yay! you have a blog!!
ill ask my sister. she is self taught so not sure about how much she charges, she has been wanting to come down and take pictures at Old town so maybe when she does that, she can take of your daughter, ill talk to her

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessa! I don't have your email address- send it to me at heidir695@yahoo.com
thanks!