Sunday, November 23, 2008

Madie's Big Day

She was such a trooper! It scared her more than anything and as we were walking away from the "piercing pagoda" she let out little screams to remind us that she was mad...it was funny :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! What a brave little cutie.

Crystal said...

How lovely. I'm wondering when to do Jades. Let me know how things go while they heal and stuff. I might just wait until Jade can take care of them herself.

Beach Mommy said...

You're brave too! I think I'll wait til she says she wants them, we'll see how long I can hold out. Cute choice in earrings.

Jessa said...

I thought I would do it while she would forget about the pain and if she changes her mind later she can take them out. Plus I wanted to do it when she wouldn't bother with them so they would heal faster. I would say do it early or wait until they are old enough to leave them alone...But she was fine like 5 minutes after and they haven't bothered her since.

Jan said...

I love all the photo's!!! She is so cute! Hope to see you around the halls at church soon!