I just can't seem to find the time to blog these days. I love playing with her so much and watching her grow. She is getting so big!!! She laughs, rolls over and grabs anything in her reach...especially her toes!!! I was trying to hold her and mix a batch of cookie dough and she was all about getting it in her little grasp!!! I even have a hard time taking pictures of her because I don't want to stop playing to grab the camera!!! I know, I'm obsessed but I just love her so much. Here are a few pictures from the last little bit and a video of her rolling over!!! As soon as I can get it on camera I will post a video of her chuckle!!! We love this girl and I apologize...It won't happen again... :)
James Family – Dickinson House (Hillcrest)
7 years ago




16 comments:
i'm so in love with her! more, more i want more!
YAY FOR UPDATES!!! She is absolutely adorable! You better keep taking pictures! Make that part of playtime!!! :)
She's beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person, someday :).
Oh I am so excited to see her SOON! I just want to squeeze those cheecks!
Can't wait to see you guys!
about time jessa! hahaha! justyn and i were just saying how cute she is and how you always have her dressed so cute!!
Wow! She is gorgeous! And what is this?... Do you have a pixie hair cut now? You look AMAZING! I seriously love it on you.
You are having way too much fun! It must not be as easy as you make it seem...or maybe you're just a natural mommy. I love you Jessa and I'm so sad it's been so long since I've seen you! I really wanna try to make it out there!
Jessa Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. I think she looks like you in a few of the pictures. Enjoy - babies are so much fun.
I've been waiting to see an update! Your hair is so cute! That is the Jessa I know. And babykins is just TOO CUTE!!!
Hallelujah!!! It's about time we can see what's goin on with that baby girl!!! Being a momma is great isn't it??
I am soooo happy to see more oictures...I'm the worst Auntie ever...I neeeeed to see her soon=(
She is so gorgeous, cant wait for them to play together again!
hahahahaha!!!!!!! im laughing so hard my stomach hurts! hilary was right! i cant believe i didnt see it before!! hahahaha! but she still looks cute no matter what!
Jessa, She is so adorable! You need to keep posting pictures of her!!! I totally can relate about not having time for the camera. I love playing with Taylor!
Kids are so much fun! Even when Emily is being frustrating, I just have to laugh! (I'm laughing a lot these days since she's refining her tantrum techniques...) Your baby girl is such a DOLL!
a pic of her touching her toes with her legs spread but naked would be greatly appreciated
Post a Comment