Thursday, August 14, 2008

First month on earth

I can't believe she is a month old! She is definately big enough to be a month old, I am just surprised at how fast it actually has gone! And how much things change in just a month. For example...ask me on July 11th how many kids we want and I would say "one please". Ask me a week later and the answer would be the same. But a mere 3 weeks later I would sign up today for another! (okay, maybe not TODAY but definately in the near future :) Madie has been so much fun. She is a really good baby and loves to smile and look at her new world. She is a water baby-loves the bath and SCREAMS bloody murder when it's time to get out. No doubt she will be the "But I'm not even wrinkly yet!" kid in the future. I took her swimming and she slept in the water on my chest the whole time! It was awesome! I thought I would post some pics of her first month on earth commemorate!Are you my mother???
Hi world!
That's my name...don't "WEAR" it out! (Ha Ha I'm cheesy)
Meeting Auntie Erin for the first time
Meeting cousin Bryce for the first time...He was so excited. I got a half hug with the words "Where's baby Madeline???"
First attempt at a smile :)
Meeting Maggie (my big "sister") I know...cheesy
Hanging with Dad
At the Park...I want to know what she is thinking!!!
About to start screaming since I took her out of the bath
This is when she looks most like her dad...
Lion Roar!
Again, I so BADLY want to know what she is thinking when she makes this face, she does it alot!
Meeting Auntie Kristin for the first time
Holding her hair as she falls asleep

I LOVE this picture...She's a hat girl for sure!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! What a beauty! You're a natural mommy Jessa. You should have a bunch more just like her.

Cristi said...

Is it possible she's EVEN CUTER at 1 month than when she was born?

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the little bug! She's adorable :-) And so lucky to have a mom like you!

CCmomma said...

Totally a hat girl and so gorgeous! I am so happy things are going well w/ Maddie! You are such a cute momma. Mandi did a great job. i love the one with your dog. She looks likes she's your little bodyguard! Miss you all and can' wait to see her and you guys too!

Crystal said...

It DOES pass by so quickly. She is so sweet. I remember wondering what Braden was thinking a lot too... now he just tells me :) Keep having fun with her!

Park Family said...

She is so adorable!!!!!!! I love the little facial expressions. You always wondering what is going through their little heads.

The Bresee Bunch said...

Hey Jessa & Ben! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful!! We miss seeing you guys! Thanks to the LeHolms, I saw your blog! Ours is thebreseebunch.blogspot.com Keep in touch!
Love, Sarah & Adam

Jessica Adams said...

I can't wait to see my beautiful niece next week!!! YAY!!!!
We are soooo excited!

Annie said...

I'm so glad we got together last week. She is so precious and you are such a good mom. Love you, Annie

Anonymous said...

JESSA. I stumbled on your blog. So glad I found it. I don't have any of my phone numbers anymore and I've been wanting to talk to you! Hope all is well :) MADDIE IS SO ADORABLE. The pictures on here are super cute! Miss you!

Shelbs said...

Jessa-
she is ADORABLE!!!

Bonita

Kirstin said...

Jessa...I'm dying to see new pictures of Madeline...