Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm a mommy!

I know this is SOOO overdue it isn't even funny but what can I say? We have been busy! Madeline made her debut into the world on July 11th @ 8:09 am. Kinda fitting since I was addicted to Slurpees (Cherry Coke to be exact) throughout the entire pregnancy! She will now receive a free Slurpee every year on her birthday at participating 7/11's. Thats right folks, every year on 7/11, you too can receive a free small Slurpee at a participating convenience store near you! She weighed in at 8lbs., 6oz. and was 20" long. Definitely her fathers' daughter! The doctor was awesome and made sure I knew that I had "A pretty good sized baby" RIGHT before I began pushing..."Thanks Doc!" Labor was fast, about 2 1/2 hours total. She wasted no time :) Well enough about the details, lets see some pictures!!!

13 comments:

Annie said...

Oh my my Jessa and Ben, she is perfect! Cute as buttons! Oh, I'm so happy for you two. I can't wait to meet her. I love you guys. -Annie

Crystal said...

She's so beautiful. I'm glad I had the chance to visit and see her in person. You look amazing too, Jessa. That is totally sweet about the free Slurpee's. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful she is! We're so happy for you guys! You look great!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the photo with maggie. Holy cow, you guys are beautiful. love you, want to see more!

Beach Mommy said...

I was wondering when I'd get the news!!! She's really cute and you look great in those pictures yourself momma! Hope you're holding up well. If you have any questions on nursing, I've experienced it ALL!! It's being a parent amazing? ...Now you get how much your parents love you! Love you guys and Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you. She's HUGE...that must have felt great...YIKES! So, I would totally come visit you but I'm kinda in Honduras at the moment so I'll have to make a trip out soon! I'm seriously so excited for you and good move on having her on 7-11...I had no idea about the free slurpee offer. I'm so gonna be slurping a slurpee next July that's for darn sure! Any other free stuff I should no about. There are no secrets in the Beach family...lol!
Take care new mommy! Love you!

Honeycombs said...

Jessa, I found your blog on Corrie and Dave's and was so excited to see your little girl (well not so little). She is beautiful and we are so happy for you. You have many great adventures ahead of you with this little one.

Jamie & Phil Combs

Unknown said...

What a pretty family! She is so adorable Jessa. I'm glad you posted pictures:). You guys are such calm, natural parents. She's a lucky girl!

Kirstin said...

Hey, your baby looks a lot like our baby! (Okay, I know all babies look similar, but for real, I think these cousins are going to be look-a-likes. Madeline and McKeltie--cute!

You can see some pictures my cousin took of McKeltie on http://photographybykj.blogspot.com/

Ivy said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures! We still need to do a family shoot now that Violet's here! Congrats guys!

Park Family said...

She is so adorable! You and Ben look so happy.

Cristi said...

Congrats on growing a big, beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy for you and this new adventure. I'm also a little jealous that you'll get to put your kid in dresses and bows!

The Schultz Family said...

Hey Lady,
I am glad that you have a blog...now we can keep in contact! Beautiful baby girl by the way!