I have written in the past about my girlfriends Nani, Nikki and Karina. We have been friends since elementry school and all through high school and still today we get together for more fun than girls SHOULD have together. But I cannot say enough about these girls and the baby shower they and Erin threw for Madeline and I. It was awesome!!! They seriously went all out! I still need to get some pictures of the room in it's entirety because I can't even begin to describe it. There was not one detail left undone, it was amazing! I couldn't have asked for anything more! So from the bottom of my heart, thank you guys for a most awesome baby shower!!!
The brown, pink and green balloons were held down by these cute weights
Erin still smiling after the mad rush set up in 100 degree weather!!!
The tables had these cute polka dot covers on them and all the drinks were served in fancy champagne flutes
My first roomie Annie made these super cute "Mary Janes" as favors...They had Hershey Kisses in them and they were sooo cute! Thanks Annie!!!
Here they are up close and personal...I seriously thought these were adorable!!!
This was the least fattening cake I ever saw!!! It is made entirely out of diapers, pacifires and there were even baby spoons in there! A much more useful cake for sure! So much for "once on the lips forever on the hips"! Madeline will only have these on her little hips for a short time!
Here I am in all my pregnant glory! I was 33 weeks here.
Believe it or not, I am pretty sure Annie and Bev WERE having a good time...They just really wanted to win Baby Bingo...
This is my future son in law Henry...He is sooo cute!! Hope Madeline agrees!
Seriously look at his face! It is so cute!
Me (and all my chins) opening presents :) Seriously my neck has like 3 layers!!! What the crap!
This was a toally cute gift from my friend Karina...It was a clothes line with really cute onsies, dresses and a little bathing suit on it!
Auntie Ashley practicing with Brelynn...she is going to be awesome!




11 comments:
You weren't kidding. That does look like the most awesome baby shower! I love the decorations and favors and all the cute little details! What creative friends (and family). Looks like ya had fun! Happy Baby Shower!!!
Yay! I wish I could have come to your shower! It would have been a really nice excuse for a vacation too!
You mom showed us the video of your cute house yesterday! Apparently we both have the same green bedroom tastes! ;) You look adorable and we can't wait to see our new niece! Wish you could be here this week. We miss you guys.
Love ya both.
Your shower was awesome! I'm so sorry I couldn't stay till the end. It looks like you got lots of goodies! I'm soooo happy for you. Please keep me updated when she finally arrives. Love you! -Annie
those pics of henry are adorable can you send those to me? your shower was beautiful!
That does look like an awesome shower!! The clothes line idea is something I might have to use sometime!! And who cares about your chins:)..with the genes you have you'll be back to a size 4 in now time!
Cute shower girls!!
That looks like so much fun! I'm sure you can't wait to have little Madeline in your arms! By the way, you look FABULOUS as a pregnant chic! I love it!
I want to plan a trip to San Diego in the fall. My roommate wants to go too so I'll let you know.
Take care! And have that baby already :-)
Time for some baby pics! :)
Hey Girl, We are wanting to see babykins. Post soon as you can. Love Ya! -Annie
Jess look at my signature after I leave a comment. Someone messed with it and it won't change. Do you know what to do?
I want to get rid of the amp part...Get it?
Post a Comment