Madie was blessed over Labor Day weekend but unfortunately we lost almost all of the pictures from that day (boo hoo) so I had to get some pictures done of her in her dress before we left for Thanksgiving. Lucky for us...Mandi was able to get some great shots of her. I had to limit the number of pictures to post but seriously...it was really hard!!! So many turned out awesome!!! Here are some of my favorites.









11 comments:
She looks like a porcelain doll! She's so beautiful.
WOW!!! Those are amazing pictures. Maddie is adorable. Love ya!
She is sooo beautiful! Great photos!
Those are beautiful pictures, love them.
Are you freakin' kidding me?!! She is so stinkin' cute! I love, love the first. LOVE the side profile in black & white but her blue eyes pop out...MAN she is such a cutie!
<3 YOU!!
I thought you would say something like, "we had a porcelain doll made that looked like her." the first picture is unreal. She is beautiful and I love the dress and bonnet.
Gorg!
She is so beautiful, can you email me Mandi's contact info. I would love to get pictures taken by her. She does such an awesome job!
I love that little girl! She looks beautiful...just like her momma ;-)
Oh My Gosh!! Those are amazing shots! You have to get me in touch with that photographer next time we're in town. She is adorable!! All of them really are perfect aren't they!!? Love them!
I am stunned by these photos! You have a beautiful little girl! I hope we can see her in person soon. Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment