I can't believe how fast the time has gone!!! Madie is growing up too fast! As much as I enjoy her milestones, I can't believe how fast it is going! It seems like just yesterday she joined our family. Now she is sitting up, jumping all the time and starting to pull herself up onto stuff. She understands "stand up" and "sit down", loves to watch Maggie play with dad and eats almost anything on a spoon-with the exception of green beans. She took one bite and when I offered her the next bite she turned her head and pushed my hand away. It was pretty funny. Also, she has two teeth!!! They are on the bottom and are so cute! She loves to have her teeth brushed. She has also learned how to wave! I put a video down below and a few pictures. Hope you like 'em!!!
Say Hi!!!
Hi Everyone!!!
Little Teethies
I Love My Food...
Hangin' with the girls at Girl's Night
My First Bubble Bath....
I Love Playing in my Jumper...
I Love Sitting and Playing with Toys
Up on my knees and nowhere to go!!! I am ready though!!!




7 comments:
She is so stinkin cute. Seriously she is beautiful!
She is so adorable Jessa!!!
I love all your pics Jessa! Your little girl is absolutely beautiful! I wish we were still close by so I could see her in person! Miss you!
I love that she's sitting up! I want Sariah to sit up too!! We have to get these 2 little ladies together. So cute! Miss you!
6 months! No way! She is soooo cute.
She is so cute Jessa - and Ben! I am so glad I got to see her this weekend. Hug her for Isabelle and me!
nice, you can use those little teeth to lightly scrape up and down my hard c=ck while I cum in your mouth, it is just like that cereal only better tasting and I will love watching it drip from your mouth
Post a Comment