This year we had the annual Pumpkin Carving Party at our house. It was alot of fun! Annie and Alex came along with some of their friends, Erin, Ray and Bryce, Ben's brother and his son, his sisters and some other friends with their nieces and nephews. It was good turn out and I think that everyone had a good time. The pumpkins turned out awesome! Everyone had their own ideas...But I think I would have to say that Ray had the "Great Pumpkin" this year!










5 comments:
Looks like it was so fun! Wish we could join in- maybe next year?
YES!!! Does that mean you might be out this way ??? that would be awesome!
I miss you guys! The pumpkins look awesome. I love carving pumpkins. I also love pumpkin carving weather. Here it's like right around the time that the air just starts to get crisp in the mornings, and you can start wearing jackets once in awhile. It's so wonderful.
What skillz Ray has! Our pumpkin party wasn't nearly as packed. we had 4 peeps, 3 kids and one granny. I love family events, especially with your fam b/c they are all so lively and fun/funny too!
That kid is so darn big! I hate that I am missing so much, someone kiss him for me! I love you all
Post a Comment